Do you want to control your life, including your eating? Do you spend hours shopping, reading all the ingredients of your foods? Are you perhaps suffering some food allergy? Now you can safely pick Natural Whey, the newest member of our protein family from the shelves; you needn’t scrutinise the label, because it doesn’t contain any added sugar, sweetener, colour or flavour at all!
- Neutral taste
- High protein content
- High amino acid content
- Low fat and carbohydrate content
- Low sodium content
- Fast and easy absorption
- Gluten free
Who is Natural Whey recommended to?
- Natural Whey is an excellent source of protein for anybody; due to its 87% protein content, it contributes to maintaining healthy bones and muscle mass, as well as to muscle mass growth.
- For pre-contest preparation (fitness); it can be especially useful during the dehydration period due to its sodium content, which is as low as 40 mg
- For men and women who wish to take in premium quality proteins without added sugar, sweetener, colour and flavour
- For the lovers of healthy food, as due to the neutral taste, it can be used both for salty or sweet dishes which are healthy and rich in useful calories
- For those suffering from insulin resistancefor those sensitive to additives
- 22g whey protein complex (4.96g BCAA)
- Mix 1 serving (25g, 2 heaped measuring spoons) with 200ml water and drink twice a day.
Consult your health care professional prior to use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children, not intended for individuals under the age of 18.