Extreme Slow Release is a proprietary blend of slow release Casein and medium release Egg protein. Research shows that when you consume casein, you will reach a peak in blood amino acids and protein synthesis between three to four hours. The total release of amino acids in the bloodstream, however, can last as long as 7 hours after ingestion of casein protein.
- High glutamine content - Of all four of the protein powders, casein contains the highest amounts of the amino acid glutamine, which can benefit bodybuilders and athletes by helping preserve muscle mass and aiding immune system function.
- More thorough absorption - Since casein powder moves through the digestive tract more slowly than whey protein, it is likely that the body will be able to absorb and use the protein more efficiently.
- High biological value - Egg protein powder has a high biological value meaning that a substantial number of it's amino acids can be utilized by the body for tissue growth.
- Low in calories – Egg protein is very low in calories as it is virtually free of carbohydrates and fat.
- Excellent amino acid profile - Just like eggs, egg protein shares an outstanding amino acid profile, meaning that the body can easily convert the protein to muscle tissue.
- Add 1 or 2 scoops to a glass of milk, fruit juice, water or a combination thereof (Casein protein has a thick texture).
Consult your health care professional prior to use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children, not intended for individuals under the age of 18.